Toaru Kagaku no Mental Out - Vol. 4 Ch. 23.2

Dex-chan lover
LMAO. "What cheats is that woman using? She's clearly not a martial artist like me." Great gag.

tfw you will never have your skull crushed and neck snapped by yuitsu's pencil skirt-clad thighs

Group Leader
The Tokiwadai students know shit's up when the ryoukan hasn't finished a fight. They even have counter measures! XD

BUT WHERE DID THAT GIRL COME FROM!?

Contributor
Lmao this girl gets into the worst shit. First she was targetted by a Kokuchou clique scheme, now she's held hostage by Yuiitsu-sensei.

LMAO. "What cheats is that woman using? She's clearly not a martial artist like me." Great gag.
NGL Yuiitsu is quickly rising up to best girl status in this manga for me.

Dex-chan lover
My main issue is that the manga seems to expect me to know who the intruder is :/

Group Leader
My main issue is that the manga seems to expect me to know who the intruder is :/
The intruder was introduced a few chapters ago and all the characters were visibly aware of her presence.
Plus, her name is Kihara! Mental Out starts already expecting you to be aware of the plot of Index and Railgun, so knowing the meaning behind a character named Kihara is a prerequisite for understanding this spin-off.

Dex-chan lover
The intruder was introduced a few chapters ago and all the characters were visibly aware of her presence.
Plus, her name is Kihara! Mental Out starts already expecting you to be aware of the plot of Index and Railgun, so knowing the meaning behind a character named Kihara is a prerequisite for understanding this spin-off.
Of course I know of the main characters of the various spin-offs (railgun, sisters, accel, pervert hand, index, pervert lesbian, mental out, best girl, best girl's pervert, best girl pervert's dead friend, best girl's pervert's dead friend's evil boss and her team, and a few more such as dorm manager) as I have watched entirety of railgun and index and accelerator (and read railgun manga). But I have no idea who the intruder is, so she clearly isn't a main one - and generally the author seems to be somewhat decent at re-introducing minor characters each time.

Users who are viewing this thread