Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the source material(and I'll keep it that way), but if this is heading towards an infighting arc ala Civil War then I'm all for it.

Edit: If the borrowed money is a million, then yeah they ain't chipping away at the debt at 20,000 monthly, but if they borrow about 100,000 at 2% monthly interest then that's an amazing deal (or so I surmise). I'm curious if this business model would make someone with a finance background laugh.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No, no, Zeta, Cid's plan is to do shadow eminence stuff, then go dark for a hundred years, then resurface and hear people go "it can't be! The legend... has returned!" before rinsing and repeating for the remainder of time.

Dex-chan lover
wFKQOVA.png

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Zeta's backstory is tragic & I wonder out of all the Seven Shades, who had the worst one given how we've gotten some hints about them before meeting Cid. Fleshes out the characters a bit more & curious to see more of this in the future. Can't wait for Zeta's plan to be something our almighty & wise Shadow already had calculated/stumbled upon conveniently. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
So... at this point the brute sister is already working with the cult? I mean, with her pride, everything else when she loses, and that she is not very intelligent, it is quite obvious that if they offer her power, she will easily change sides

Users who are viewing this thread