Dark Gathering - Ch. 58 - Scattered Flowers/Abundant Bloomings

Aggregator gang
Thank you very much for the translation

Damn with yayoi's continues enemy debuff and ally buff, no wonder even a deìty fell. I kinda get why yayoi didn't deploy both of graduates on the same time. Now with shiniku almost running out, seems like about time taisui got serious too. With that said, see ya next chapter guys!

Double-page supporter
For a god this guy is really getting the dog shit beat out of him. Everyone just keeps powering up as soon as he gives them a bit of push back.
My guess is he is toying with/underestimating them and likely is his undoing in the end. Once he realizes the situation he is in, likely measures will be in place to kill him. Course he could just be a Wish.com god too, that is always possible haha.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is he is toying with/underestimating them and likely is his undoing in the end. Once he realizes the situation he is in, likely measures will be in place to kill him. Course he could just be a Wish.com god too, that is always possible haha.
guessing he still has more cards he hasnt shown, the sergeant seems to have burned the majority of his eyes he shouldnt be so confident knowing that Yayoi could have 5 more ghosts on that level and he didnt even bother trying to stop the butterflies from latching onto him

Dex-chan lover
What an amazing chapter! As always, the art and action are top-notch. Every chapter, I keep getting amazed by them and how many double-spread pages there are.
Sergeant's final (?) form...I can't help but imagine a clingy jealous girl saying "Don't leave..." even though I know it's not like that lol. Even Taisei acknowledged how troublesome whatever is clinging to him is.
Oiran and Sergeant know each other? It makes sense, but...I want to see them talk more, the tension between them seems amazing. What a powerful combo! Poor Sergeant, though...
How will Oiran's fourth curse be?! Looking forward to it!!
Ahhh sergeant my boy I want him to live cos he's my favourite of all the S rank ghosts and i wanna see him more but I also want him to die cos that's his wish so conflicted on what is gonna happen (><)"
Same. What a dilemma. 😭 At the very least, doesn't seem like he'll die anytime soon, for better or worse.

Users who are viewing this thread