Teihen Ossan, Cheat Kokusei de Isekai Rakuraku Life

Double-page supporter
Interesting. I wonder... could he trade items from the outside? Leveling up stats?
I know I'm wondering if this is gonna go farming route or OP skill route then adventuring.. what happens neexxxttt lol

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this type of setting keep pop up even at this year... Is this the average wet dream of virgin middle aged salary man in japan?

That first chapter was the jankiest exposition I've seen yet. Me black company employee > my drama-free death-by-stairwell-collision-with-domestic-abuse > colorless introduction of my old isekai NPC > introduction of my Nintendo controller mechanic.

And yet... I await the next chapter :p

Double-page supporter
That first chapter was the jankiest exposition I've seen yet. Me black company employee > my drama-free death-by-stairwell-collision-with-domestic-abuse > colorless introduction of my old isekai NPC > introduction of my Nintendo controller mechanic.

And yet... I await the next chapter :p
spoken like a true fellow dumpster fire diving goblin

Isekai is a genre that just keeps on giving. At this rate, even chat gpt could generate an equal quality story haha

Dex-chan lover
This is like one of the most fucked up isekai setting lol. Beats those death game stories by miles.

is it just me or is this dude getting scammed? how is a healing potion the same price as an apple before having it price bumped up. so the healing potion costs less than a fucking apple??? i hope the translation just sucks because ive never seen anyone this stupid otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread