Elfen Lied - Vol. 7 Ch. 63 - Grin

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is with the first 5 pages of this chapter?? Did the scan group makd some super weird "joke"?

Dex-chan lover
Was thinking Mariko deflowered herself there... or...?

Welp, she tricked him nevertheless, shit gonna get real.

I will be that guy and say this manga fucking sucks. I must admit it is that level of bad circles all the way to being kind of entertaining to read, though.
I say this because the one time it seemed to have an actually impactful moment, the author goes and says "Lol, it was le emotional trick" and ruins what could have been the statement of the whole leitmotiv of this story. It still is, but still, the series just shat over itself.

Dex-chan lover
I will be that guy and say this manga fucking sucks. I must admit it is that level of bad circles all the way to being kind of entertaining to read, though.
I say this because the one time it seemed to have an actually impactful moment, the author goes and says "Lol, it was le emotional trick" and ruins what could have been the statement of the whole leitmotiv of this story. It still is, but still, the series just shat over itself.
Agreed. There's so much of moments where something goes wrong just to be "sike! not really"...

Users who are viewing this thread