Isekai Henshuusha - Ch. 1.1 - My manga will save the world!

Supporter
Gonna ask the obvious but why redo the first chapter instead of continuing? The OG want that bad of a translation...
Especially as a first release where it can be immediately compared to what's already available.

Also, Ichinoke on page 5.

Dex-chan lover
Was happy it’s back. Now surprised why a translation of the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
“Dormammu I’ve come to… oh hey mangadex readers, you again? I’m Mr Doctor strange, here to advocate piracy, it’s morally acceptable thing to read/consume a series of the company making money off of it refuses to make it available in your area, or honestly for any reason,
Believe me, I’m Mr Doctor strange and I would know”
“Dormammu I’ve come to… oh hey mangadex readers,…”

Dex-chan lover
“Dormammu I’ve come to… oh hey mangadex readers, you again? I’m Mr Doctor strange, here to advocate piracy, it’s morally acceptable thing to read/consume a series of the company making money off of it refuses to make it available in your area, or honestly for any reason,
Also, screw capitalism, it’s only here to make other people money based on you selling time out of your lifespan

Dex-chan lover
Is this not that

i thought mangadex was piracy

Users who are viewing this thread