Boukensha ni Narenakatta Ore, Skill [Oppai Kyousei] de Nayameru Anoko wo Hitotasuke!? - Ch. 4 - Futayama Madoka's Scenario

Dex-chan lover
Despite the concept, the actual delivery is rather flat ironically lmao. I would rather mc go hard and just go through the usual goofy rpg progression rather than this strange modern day like high school rom com with boob correction thrown in.

Supporter
He’s revolutionizing the world with those hands of his. Thanks for the translation.
goddess-hands-gran-kaizer.gif

Dex-chan lover
This chapter makes me not want to read this series anymore. Because the “girlfriend” character is annoying. She knew his ability and what that entails, she knew there are a number of girls that would want to use it, she supposedly knows MC but gets angry/annoyed at MC for getting turned on thinking he would jump on(rape) the girls but she knows him right

Edit: I know that she’s jealous. My thing is why would you want to get with a guy with that ability if you [should have] known you would not feel comfortable about it (even more so endorsing him to use his ability more)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No what if he could actually transfer the size he reduced from girl A to girl B
Most likely the Correction has to do with Fat management in the Boobs, like either burning/melting the fat away or forcefully gather them.

That's why, it took a Week for Rimu to grow from A to B.
While it took just one attempt for MC to reduce Madoka's size by atleast one size.

So, i doubt he can transfer the size from one person to another, atleast not for now.

Dex-chan lover
Despite the concept, the actual delivery is rather flat ironically lmao. I would rather mc go hard and just go through the usual goofy rpg progression rather than this strange modern day like high school rom com with boob correction thrown in.
Well, i would like him to graduate from doing just High School girls and divert to Adult Women as well.
Maybe he could even unlock some special skills which would help rejuvenate body skin and muscles (like Thigh, Abs, Butt Correction), allowing him to even help some hot MILF's & GILF's.

Dex-chan lover
RIP the titties ;_;

Wild how Taira just gives him a handjob like that.

Dex-chan lover
It's what your skill does, can't blame you for it
Blames him for it every chapter, every other page, despite encouraging him to help others. Including the sentence after said quote.

Oh but he ALSO can't say "I like you" even though she can read minds. To the man he declared a fiance after one fondling. God I hate tsunderes. Break up and take on (former) Twin Peaks (BTW:, apparently smaller bras make boobs like bigger, for any future reference. They push the boobs in and up as opposed to sagging down, which gives an appearance of more cleavage and volume. So tread carefully) .

God help Rimu if MC becomes a medical professional and needs to look at boobs every day for his job.

Rant aside, I'm now starting to wonder if Mc's power has some aphrodisiac to it. I just dismissed Rimu as being a long admirer and and being sensitive, but Madoka just met and had an even stronger reaction (and apparently a faster reduction.) So maybe MC is leveling up which also amplifies that aphrodisiac.

But it's hard to tell because the "I can never get married trope" is such a cliché. This may be another bit. But I also thought Rimu marrying MC was a bit so...

Dex-chan lover
BIG BOOBA

Gone, reduced to atoms

Wild how Taira just gives him a handjob like that.
Is that what she did? That's what was implied, but it was really unclear. Not even a proper flash forward if it's not that kind of manga (even tho it seems like that kinda manga lol).

Author did a similarly unclear thing in Ch. 2, so Idk if they are banging but the author doesn't even want to imply it, or it's just foreplay.

The weird thing in both chapters is that the dialouge doesn't really feel like they did anything, y'know. No post coitus banter or jokes (like Rimu did in the beginning of ch. 4). In Ch. 2 they just say "I'm tingly" and then move on as if they weren't just bumping uglies. Here, she apparently just casually wanked him off while another girl is asleep and he even says "she's extra assertive", and the conversation is just "don't get horny from other girls". Not really something you'd say mid handy.

Even the line afterwards is weird: "you're kinda resistant to sexual stuff for someone inexperienced". Is that just a translation error?

He could technically be a BETTER Version of Plastic Surgery without risk? Never underestimate how much people will pay for body modification

Even better, risk-free body modification. If someone regrets their change they can just go back. Meanwhile, some of the stuff I see on social media... Tragic.
Yo does this have a novel, if so ehat chapter is this, shit takes too long to upload (no offense) and my balls kinda itchy rn
Yeah, the web novel link is in the manga description .

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Probably it's meant to work like classic tsukkomi comedy. Meant to.
It's all erratic to me. Jealous of other girls but wants MC to help a lot of girls with his power. Supposedly engaged but she's afraid to hear "I like you" from him (and she can read minds...). But despite the shyness she's fine casually tugging him?

Idk, it seems like it straddles between harem and Romcon and just ends up frustrating both crowds. I'd pick a lane.

Dex-chan lover
It's all erratic to me. Jealous of other girls but wants MC to help a lot of girls with his power. Supposedly engaged but she's afraid to hear "I like you" from him (and she can read minds...). But despite the shyness she's fine casually tugging him?

Idk, it seems like it straddles between harem and Romcon and just ends up frustrating both crowds. I'd pick a lane.
I mean, maybe you are taking this more seriously than even characters there, that's why it irks you. I know I don't, and thus it doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread