Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai - Vol. 9 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Great.
More Dracula.
giphy.webp

“The whole world’s gone crazy”
~Trevor Belmont (Castlevania)

Dex-chan lover
I just hope rap-ey vampire doesn't get pardoned via helping Argento and a half assed pity flashback where they show that "She's not bad she just has a troubled past" like so many manga do to "redeem" their bad guys without making them answer for their crimes.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope rap-ey vampire doesn't get pardoned via helping Argento and a half assed pity flashback where they show that "She's not bad she just has a troubled past" like so many manga do to "redeem" their bad guys without making them answer for their crimes.
And I hope she will get into the yuri harem!

Fed-Kun's army
Whip-poor-whills are the most annoying bird ever, basically. They super fucking loud and also nocturnal. We had one build a nest outside our bedroom window once and all night it would just shout "WHIP POOR WHILL" over and over again. We had to knock down the nest like three times before it took the hint to leave.

There's also myths about them capturing the souls of the dead and such, so it's often used as a somewhat evil totem spirit in fantasy series like this.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

Really had me thinking that was a kiss for a second on page 19 but looks like it's just a hug :meguuusad:

Fed-Kun's army
they really just airdropped dracula as a getaway distaction, lmao

elsie going super saiyan the moment she saw him does have me really curious. what'd he do to her? is he that big of a threat

I'm getting pretty fed up with the mc being useless. for some reason the author made her all powerfull and then just makes her the equivalent of a side character. Come on, what's the point of having made her op in the first place if you just make her useless. I'm so pissed off about this.

Users who are viewing this thread