Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hand

Hello! Rezefeet here. Thank you all for your good words. Indeed, it is our aim to re-release the entire manga eventually. Hopefully, we'll be able to reach that goal. Our goal is not only to give it a better look, but mostly to attract new readers with a higher quality release. That being said, I'm still eternally thankful to the original scanlation teams (there were so many of them!), since I would have never read it to begin with if it weren't for their work.

Also, we will release it with the official coloured scans as well, it just takes some more time due to some annoying technicalities. Look forward to it too!

I'm ecstatic to see more!! MTNN's best scanslations were all from Fat Yako Scans, who mainly did the chapters much later in the series, and there were so many quality sinks over the series' run. 🫡 Godspeed on this project!!

No way... a Neuro rescan... this is awesome, I love Neuro!! Excited to give it a reread!! This will also make it easier to recommend it to all my friends who got filtered by the old scans...

Aggregator gang
Hello! Rezefeet here. Thank you all for your good words. Indeed, it is our aim to re-release the entire manga eventually. Hopefully, we'll be able to reach that goal. Our goal is not only to give it a better look, but mostly to attract new readers with a higher quality release. That being said, I'm still eternally thankful to the original scanlation teams (there were so many of them!), since I would have never read it to begin with if it weren't for their work.

Also, we will release it with the official coloured scans as well, it just takes some more time due to some annoying technicalities. Look forward to it too!
Take your time. I've read this so many times, I feel like some jokes I missed or some scenes didn't land right because of the poor scans. I would love to re-read this again.

Take your time. I've read this so many times, I feel like some jokes I missed or some scenes didn't land right because of the poor scans. I would love to re-read this again.
We are doing our best. It is true that there are several jokes and scenes that weren't translated correctly in the currently available scans. Hopefully, we'll be able to convey those scenes better as we redo chapters.
Initially, I just wanted to offer better quality scans, but I noticed some of the translations were rough, which is why I assembled a team (aka Suran and me lmao) in order to translate it more properly.

thank you thank you thank you!
I have been rereading those early scans for ages (since 2009 maybe?) and was lamenting today about how the only other new translation I had previously found ended at ch. 32 so I am so happy to see you taking this on. fantastic work so far!

Users who are viewing this thread