Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
I believe from now on these new arcs will be focused on the family back to Takuma, Mina-chan and Mamoru-kun, anyways; I hope you like it!

The next chapter continues this little arc visiting the family.

I hope we get to see Erisu, the club and the Shitoraris again, though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad it's going to focus on the family more. I know some disliked the robot club but I thought they added a lot to this. I hope they still get some time to shine. Maybe it's just that I find an anti-robot hate group made up of japanese school girls discussing philosophical quandaries about human-robot relations deeply amusing. It was no Planetes but it was actually some pretty decent character driven sci-fi.
It's also nice to see the sister back. Although seeing her again made me realize just how bad this manga can be about adding and then forgetting about side characters, like the ghost, robot waifu in the other apartment, clumsy Mina, etc. All that said, I think I could do with less of the ghost and the aliens.

Dex-chan lover
Mamoru: MOOORE INPUT!
(I hope someone is old enough here to get that reference.)
I'm a Gen X'er so I get the reference. I even watched that movie in school once which may have even been the first time I watched it.

I know some disliked the robot club but I thought they added a lot to this. I hope they still get some time to shine. Maybe it's just that I find an anti-robot hate group made up of japanese school girls discussing philosophical quandaries about human-robot relations deeply amusing. It was no Planetes but it was actually some pretty decent character driven sci-fi.
I still think there's plenty of future story potential with Erisu and the whole idea of a self-loathing robot. Plus her (human) sister will be born soon so Erisu will get to experience vicariously the childhood she never had, considering that she was created as a teenager.

Double-page supporter
I'm just glad we're done with the alien arc. It got a bit tiresome after a while. I really missed these family focused chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Now this is what we are all here for. Adorable, self actualizing, robots and humans interaction.

Dex-chan lover
I understand the sentiment when Japanese stories drop their title premise like a lot of isekais like a certain misogynist that stop being a misogynist. But i actually love this story even when the main story has been put aside somewhat. I can understand how hard it is to actually make a good story (quality) consistently for long (quantity) and thats why at one point the story has to change and i think this author is doing good. But indeed the vide did change the last few chapters and i cant blame.

Dex-chan lover
I still think there's plenty of future story potential with Erisu and the whole idea of a self-loathing robot. Plus her (human) sister will be born soon so Erisu will get to experience vicariously the childhood she never had, considering that she was created as a teenager.
Yeah, it's a fantastic setup, I hope it gets a good payoff.

Double-page supporter
Awww yeah, that’s the stuff. Inject it right into my veins!!!

Dex-chan lover
Jiro Sugiura has posted two rough pages from chapter 51.

Page 1
Page 2

EDIT: Full rough chapter on Pixiv

Mild spoiler: It's another chapter with Takeru, Mina, and Mamoru.

Bigger spoiler: Mamoru's humanoid body has finally arrived. He seems to have blonde hair and a human-like face with opening mouth and more expressive facial features but an unskinned metal body.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Here's the teaser trailer for the anime. It just shows Mina and Takuma. I presume we'll get glimpses of other characters in later trailers.

Users who are viewing this thread