Ojisan to Miiko - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - A Tale of Two [Re-Recorded] (part 2) [END]

Dex-chan lover
People always joke about wincest in these types of stories, but never think about what that would ACTUALLY look like.

Well here you have it, in it's true form without any punches held.

Double-page supporter
i dont think it's incest at all
ojiisan older brother is not Miiko real father,
her mother infidelity with other man, is her real father
make Ojiisan and Miiko real STRANGER.

by Japan Law ( before 2017 revision)
13 y.o women is already adult
The age of consent remained 13 for a long time because Japanese society did not consider it a problem due to conservatism and / or lack of awareness on why it was problematic.

However, sexual intercourse with a person under 13 is illegal regardless of consent while intercourse with a person aged 13 to 15 will be punished if the perpetrator is five or more years older, as per Japanese laws

Wow that was pretty messed up but a pretty good read. Pretty horrific and the guy was a complete scumbag. I liked how the power dynamic was portrayed.

Surprised the mangaka put a light hearted spin at the end.

Seen the more negative side firsthand growing up, child neglect is no joke. YouTube channel soft white underbelly if you want to see see an outcome for some of these types of relationships.

Dex-chan lover
Wow that was pretty messed up but a pretty good read. Pretty horrific and the guy was a complete scumbag. I liked how the power dynamic was portrayed.

Surprised the mangaka put a light hearted spin at the end.

Seen the more negative side firsthand growing up, child neglect is no joke. YouTube channel soft white underbelly if you want to see see an outcome for some of these types of relationships.
Uncle realized his grooming abuse ( after repeated, repeated, REPEATED, S.A. ) and fled from it like a rat from a cat. Yes, he will not be policed because the niece will never ever report it, but his soul is blackheart. The author just had to "paint it good" ending, when in fact, it is a CRIME.

One of the biggest loopholes of the human laws that fail to protect the family or its core relationship between parents and children.

Dex-chan lover
Uncle knew it is his niece, and he still did it ( see chapter 1 ).
He rationalized rape. Some "nice" things to do to your niece.
i dont think it's incest at all
ojiisan older brother is not Miiko real father,
her mother infidelity with other man, is her real father
make Ojiisan and Miiko real STRANGER.

by Japan Law ( before 2017 revision)
13 y.o women is already adult
The age of consent remained 13 for a long time because Japanese society did not consider it a problem due to conservatism and / or lack of awareness on why it was problematic.

However, sexual intercourse with a person under 13 is illegal regardless of consent while intercourse with a person aged 13 to 15 will be punished if the perpetrator is five or more years older, as per Japanese laws
... and the punishment is death penalty, I recall.

Dex-chan lover
Hate read this, and now all I feel is anger ouo, should've had someone beat the uncle with a steel pipe in the ending.

damm, the rapist pedophile gets a good ending
Bro, i hate to say it but its actually the girl who gets the good ending. Genre is for women after all.

Maybe this is a comfort for women/girls who were pressured into the relationships?

Users who are viewing this thread