Fuun Kara no Saikyou Otoko - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
The fact that people need to report the only latest chapter being upload without the rest 1st before the rest of chapter being uploaded is funny af

Dex-chan lover
Considering 10 chapters dropped at once, you'd think they could've taken the time for proofreading
Felt like I was having a stroke reading this

Dex-chan lover
Lolis who will grow up, a dude who sees 10 and 200 and goes "man that 200 must be low and 10 extremely low!" and worrying too much about everything? Oh yea, we are eating some good trash today.

Dex-chan lover
Considering 10 chapters dropped at once, you'd think they could've taken the time for proofreading
If you know KS Group, you know the M.O. of these kinds of groups: subpar quality with little to no proofreading in exchange for high release frequency, mostly focuses on manhwa, asks for donations, makes people go read on their shitty site.

Power Uploader
this didn't drop at once, we have had a hit or a miss with this series for a really long time with staff inconsistency. This chapter was first uploaded on February 5 2022, been more than 2 yrs. We just re-picked it after being pseudo dropped.

Dex-chan lover
he didnt hide his luck because it was "below average number", but I gotta ask, what was his point of comparison to draw a average from, when he only saw his own status?

What are you talking about? Except one mistake, the proofreading was done well.

Users who are viewing this thread