Ken to Mahou to Gakureki Shakai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
Why do you need moth for an exam???
they said three months but maybe it's one of those once a year entrance exams lol but i can imagine them needing a lot of time to prep assuming they don't use magic or have good transportation to go from a far away city to whatever school they wanna study in

Dex-chan lover
mhm..to early to judge i must say, i can more or less predict but I rather not jump to conclusion just yet haha..
raws are up to like 3 tho you'd think setup aside most isekai authors would speed run the first chapter or so (unless they're already guaranteed a 'spot' on the original website and would get more money if they make it slower/milk it out)

be interesting if he got popular right away (not in a harem-y way or overly worshipped) in school as opposed to "ppl suspicious/aggressive towards the MC/asshole classmates" archetype

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating, but why split the chapters? It seems published in full.
Jb9C7pX.png

Why do you need moth for an exam???
Maybe to test the abilities of prospective students. Waiting in the woods at night with a light on can be dangerous, given there are a number of wild nocturnal predators that one can attract besides moths.
/s

Staff
Super Moderator
There is a missing page in this chapter:

EDIT: I wasn't able to figure out how to contact the uploader, but I was able to figure out how to grab the image from the free chapter preview and update the chapter myself. This is fixed now.

1711525858901.png
chrome_剣と魔法と学歴社会_~前世はガリ勉だった俺が、今世は風任せで自由に生きたい~|カドコミ_(コミックウ_2024-03-27_03-53-14.png

Thanks for translating, but why split the chapters? It seems published in full.
Jb9C7pX.png

Maybe to test the abilities of prospective students. Waiting in the woods at night with a light on can be dangerous, given there are a number of wild nocturnal predators that one can attract besides moths.
/s
Thank you for informing me that. I somehow missed that page lmao
and well i split the chapter because it has a lot of pages and it takes a lot of time for me to do all that. So i thought I'd do parts of it to lessen the burden.

Fed-Kun's army
I know it's been split in parts; but for a first chapter of a series that isn't really a great idea when the result is only 10-13 readable pages. There's nothing to make readers invested in such a short space.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for informing me that. I somehow missed that page lmao
and well i split the chapter because it has a lot of pages and it takes a lot of time for me to do all that. So i thought I'd do parts of it to lessen the burden.
I for one (hullmat991 for two) do not mind waiting for the full chapter. I saw the raws though, staggering 53 pages with lots of text without speech bubbles, so I understand your pain. Good luck :salute:

Users who are viewing this thread