My Sect's Senior Disciple Has a Hole in His Brain - Ch. 423 - Don't Raise a FLAG!

Group Leader
Bah, he won't die. No one in this comic ever dies! Even if they die, he'll just be resurrected by the resurrection flower.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!

and damn, that wasn't just raising the flag, you're literally walking to your death by saying that!

Bah, he won't die. No one in this comic ever dies! Even if they die, he'll just be resurrected by the resurrection flower.
yeah I agree! I have a feeling while one of them will definitely die here, they will get resurrected by that flower.

Double-page supporter
thanks for the chapter!

and damn, that wasn't just raising the flag, you're literally walking to your death by saying that!

yeah I agree! I have a feeling while one of them will definitely die here, they will get resurrected by that flower.
Noooo! We need that flower for XiaoYao XingHe (we sometimes forget she even existed).
w0SVbjk.png

Group Leader
Srsly DFWQ, why do you seems eager to die in prev life or the present 🥹🥹🥹

Group Leader
Noooo! We need that flower for XiaoYao XingHe (we sometimes forget she even existed).
w0SVbjk.png

I haven't forgotten her, but I don't think they will be able to use the flower on her. Just my thought from how things are shaping up. Her condition seems to be complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread