April Fool's Collection 2024 - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Initial A : Villainess Wants to Stick to Her Alfa GTV6 No Matter What

Dex-chan lover
bTBYXhJ.png

Dex-chan lover
Sorry guys, I had contacted a moderator ( @BraveDude8 ) before uploading this, and he advised me to do it
12hr before April 1st in GMT
in order to take the manual review delay into account, and make sure this AF chapter will be released with the right timing. Which I did.

Seems that sadly, the whole process was actually way faster than planned.

Please put away your torches and pitchforks, y'all. The situation was out of my control. :oops:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
:facepalm: Saw the title they made and thought I'd had a stonk, checked comments and saw someone say April fools. God I hate these chapters I'll see everyone on April 2nd.

Dex-chan lover
still just over three hours left even in japan. but i can understand an earlier release since you'll probably be busy on monday (unless you've got a public holiday for easter monday).

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Sorry guys, I had contacted a moderator ( @BraveDude8 ) before uploading this, and he advised me to do it "12hr before April 1st in GMT" to take the manual review delay into account, and make sure this AF chapter will be released with the right timing. Which I did.

Seems that sadly, the whole process was actually way faster than planned.

Please put away your torches and pitchforks, y'all. The situation was out of my control. :oops:
1711886182550.png

Ich bin ein Kiribati.

Group Leader
I'll give this a 3 out of 7.

I'm not really a car guy, so some of the jokes didn't quite land for me, but I did enjoy the Top Gear joke.

Overall, thank you for this and for participating in the greatest event of the year. I hope to see you next time.

Users who are viewing this thread