Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 11 Ch. 68 - Pandora in the Next Room I

Dex-chan lover
Kinda feel like at this point she should really know better and have at least as good a weirdness sense as us the readers. This is one of the Nietzsche-ish flavors of supernatural, the
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.
type where to Observe the supernatural is to give it special power over you in turn, even though it can mess with regular people to some degree as well. At even a hint of the Otherworld seems like she should be pretty cautious about even what would normally be "passive" observation, particularly now that she's painted ever more of a target on herself. It's not paranoia when they really are out to get you!

Maybe though this is part of the slide down the slope, she's still acting on some level as if she can keep her "normal" and "otherworld" parts of her life separate. Chapter covers toying with the idea of effectively dropping out of normal society entirely and becoming a "professional" there, but she isn't actually serious about committing to that yet. Maybe that's something she'll have to consider more, and despite being a natural loner to what extent that may be non-viable the deeper she dives.

Dex-chan lover
Makes me smile to see other people remember Mimi's Ghost Stories- my personal favorite of Mr. Ito's reocurring character short stories (as opposed to things like Uzumaki where it's one continuous story more).

Things from 'that side' manifesting on their own...? Or humans behind it somewhere....? Either way isnt great.

Fed-Kun's army
If i was in a position where the "OTHER WORLD" and it's contents are something real and such contents of said world are affecting the normal world, i wouldn't be living alone in such a house.
I don't care, i'm sleeping over a friends house (the ones that also know about it).
YES i'm a coward.

Users who are viewing this thread