Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai - Vol. 9 Ch. 44

Fed-Kun's army
I remember from some infinite chapters ago that the Kuon family was pretty big, but consider the following:

By what infinitely small probability that three of them are A) reincarnated in the first place and B) reincarnated in the same world
This also again brings to question as to how many Kuon offspring there are - Seems like there's A LOT

Does Kuon VS Kuon ever happen in the original world??? Is every reincarnater just a Kuon???
AND - What are the names of these places anyway?? I've just seen them mostly as "kingdom" and "empire" and "country" or whatever - Are there not multiple nations?

Also other question - Is this the first time they've mentioned the three pillars cause I sure can't remember the last time they said ANYTHING about a pillar

bro fucking failed his entire profession and forgot the ethic code engineers are supposed to have. bozo lost all his worth

Dex-chan lover
If the empress is gonna declare war on all for some power reasons, hope she gets raped endlessly later :) (and that Kuon gets torture). monsters deserve monstrous punishments

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck off don't tell me they're really gonna "redeem" that bitch and by the looks of it I'm guessing even the Kuon family will get a "I'm sowwy i was so eviw i was swad and didn't know that was bad U,wU," moment, please spoil me if you can so I can wait until it's finished to continue reading

Dex-chan lover
You dropped it, yet here you are still reading it and commenting on it.
Honestly, I forgot it was still on my reading list and had alerts on it.
I liked the story due to it be kinda easy going and mild on the absurdity but then I just got tired of the aesthetic and the plot.
So yeah. I just felt like making a comment.

Double-page supporter
people dont like the art but honestly in my opinion its a mix of really good and lazy, but ive never been the kinda person who spends an hour evaluating every page of a comic.

also im here to support my gay vampire son/daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I forgot it was still on my reading list and had alerts on it.
I liked the story due to it be kinda easy going and mild on the absurdity but then I just got tired of the aesthetic and the plot.
So yeah. I just felt like making a comment.
Fair enough.

Users who are viewing this thread