The Rising of the Commoner-Origin Officer: Beat up All the Incompetent Noble Superiors! - Ch. 1

Group Leader
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING THIS CHAPTER!

We are aware that the translation is not the best, but it is what it is, we apologize for that. 😓

If anyone or any Scan would like to help us with proofreaders for the next chapters, we would be very grateful.

Our Web: https://mangadete.site/english/
Discord: https://discord.gg/JURuXdjJRp

(All the recent Spanish Projects of our web, we are going to translate them to English)

Group Leader
Looks like they gender swapped the tall one for the manga?

After the assignment ceremony, Hazen and Emma exited into the hallway to find a giant warrior waiting for them. His most striking feature was his muscular physique, a result of his intensive training.

“Kaku’zu! Long time no see.”

When Emma happily ran over to him, the giant warrior—who still had traces of youthfulness on his face—revealed a bashful smile and gently patted her on the head.

Kaku’zu. This giant warrior belonged to the Zexan race, renowned for their superior physical abilities, and he was Hazen’s and Emma’s former schoolmate. Hazen had hired him as his bodyguard after they graduated.

Imperial general officers were permitted to hire a certain number of bodyguards based on their rank. While Kaku’zu’s skills as a civil servant might leave much to be desired, his martial prowess was top-notch.

Dex-chan lover
A lawbreaker of the people should be punished by the law but a corrupted powerful person should just die. No need to follow the law.

Dex-chan lover
Its in a good pace, ml got back bone. But a classic entry with commoner trope, Mc sent to Frontline occupied with a useless and untrained man. Wth, Frontline with a useless man???? Im wondering why it doesn't fall to the enemies hand.. :worry:
Well the mc is Interesting enough for now, I'll see if its going to be bland or blend.

Dex-chan lover
I sure do love MCs who don't bend over everytime someone of "higher status" say something to them.

Dex-chan lover
It may look satisfying, but what MC did wasn't smart.
It looks like he wanted to fight the corruption from the inside?
He shouldn't be so clearly antagonistic from the start then.
His position is still weak and he doesn't have strong allies yet.
The corrupt superiors with their corrupt subordinates can easily take away his achievements, brand him with whatever image they want, and send people to kill him.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of "Dark Massacre of the Vengeful Hero".

Edgy boy vs cartoonishly evil villains like these usually are.

Dex-chan lover
It may look satisfying, but what MC did wasn't smart.
It looks like he wanted to fight the corruption from the inside?
He shouldn't be so clearly antagonistic from the start then.
His position is still weak and he doesn't have strong allies yet.
The corrupt superiors with their corrupt subordinates can easily take away his achievements, brand him with whatever image they want, and send people to kill him.
On the other hand, they're also at the furthest outpost in a state of war with another country. Anything can happen. And if he and his supporters are the only ones left to say so, who would be the wiser?

From the description on the index page, that's precisely what they will, and are, attempting to do to him. And that's the whole premise of this story's plot. Just when they think they've got him, he'll probably pull a reversal and bring the house down on their heads. It's just a matter of the presentation now.

Group Leader
Read the entire translated WN in one sitting. This one gets real good real fast.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like they gender swapped the tall one for the manga?
Looking at the LN first volume cover, seems like it was changed in the LN and the manga is obviously following the LN.

Dex-chan lover
how nice! A poor commoner who doesn't think anyone rich, poor, powerful, weak are worth letting live if useless! About time we saw some equality

Dex-chan lover
Readable, I suppose, even if the MC is drawn with the face of an emo edgelord twat.

TL's website is flagged by Kaspersky
Reason: "threat of data loss"

So, I don't recommend you to make account there.

The story is really good.
The translation is really good.

Group Leader
TL's website is flagged by Kaspersky
Reason: "threat of data loss"

So, I don't recommend you to make account there.

The story is really good.
The translation is really good.
Sure, I'm really sorry about that. Currently, I'm alone in handling the scanning, typing, translating, publishing, and setting up the website. Throughout this week, I'll do my best to fix that. 😔

Thank you for watching the episode anyway. 😄

Dex-chan lover
Political wet dream for 3rd world countries. Get rid of that corruption my guy!

Users who are viewing this thread