Drunk Lady Warrior Belle. - Ch. 11 - Belle, a mercenary lady who has regained her sense of shame.

Dex-chan lover
The author is clearly following the comedic trope of her personality completely changing after a few drinks, but I would just like to point out that her claims of complete amnesia and having nothing to do with her former actions come IMMEDIATELY after sleeping with what looks like a minor.

Last edited:
Supporter
The author is clearly following the comedic trope of her personality completely changing after a few drinks, but I would just like to point out that her claims of complete amnesia and having to nothing to do with her former actions come IMMEDIATELY after sleeping with what looks like a minor.
Sobrienesia?

Dex-chan lover
An old trope but a welcome one.

This makes me wonder if her "sober" self has a day job or something like that? Unless it turns out that being drunk is her default setting (and if it is, RIP to her liver).
She’s got a job, a husband, and three kids but she’s been drinking nonstop for six months and they all moved on. She’s assumed dead and her husband remarried.

Users who are viewing this thread