Arknights: OPERATORS! - Ch. 52 - Kjera

Fed-Kun's army
Kjera is only around 1000 years old though (according to her event), there shouldn't be enough time for something to become fossils...

Kjera is only around 1000 years old though (according to her event), there shouldn't be enough time for something to become fossils...
Her, or her current iteration? Because according to the wiki, she's Primordial.

Fed-Kun's army
Her, or her current iteration? Because according to the wiki, she's Primordial.
Wiki contains A LOT of made-up stuff with zero references, so I choose to trust the things I've read myself in the game and supplementary materials. Feranmuts existed on Terra since the beginning (as stated by Ya in the Vernal Winds event, and further mentioned in the Terra: A Journey through some translations) and are "primordial" in that sense, and that's all; it was stated multiple times that Feranmuts can be born and die like any other being, though, not in a biological sense, and they can have an "age", like Sui family, counting that from the moment they "woke up". In case of Kjera, it was around 1000 years ago, in case of Nian - at least 600 years ago (from her OpRec story). And I have never ever read anything anywhere about Feranmuts having "iterations" or anything like that.

Dex-chan lover
h1c5I9o.png

mmmmmmmm tasty

Wiki contains A LOT of made-up stuff with zero references, so I choose to trust the things I've read myself in the game and supplementary materials. Feranmuts existed on Terra since the beginning (as stated by Ya in the Vernal Winds event, and further mentioned in the Terra: A Journey through some translations) and are "primordial" in that sense, and that's all; it was stated multiple times that Feranmuts can be born and die like any other being, though, not in a biological sense, and they can have an "age", like Sui family, counting that from the moment they "woke up". In case of Kjera, it was around 1000 years ago, in case of Nian - at least 600 years ago (from her OpRec story). And I have never ever read anything anywhere about Feranmuts having "iterations" or anything like that.
If Feranmuts are as old as Terra, then they are probably older than Kal'tsit, and she's ~10K years old. So yeah, more than 1K. 1K is probably Kjera's human form, not her true, Jormungandr-like one.

If Feranmuts are as old as Terra, then they are probably older than Kal'tsit, and she's ~10K years old. So yeah, more than 1K. 1K is probably Kjera's human form, not her true, Jormungandr-like one.
The phrase doesn't necessarily mean that all Feranmuts that ever existed existed from the beginning of Terra's history. Humanity has existed for 300,000 years, that doesn't mean that any random human is that age.

The phrase doesn't necessarily mean that all Feranmuts that ever existed existed from the beginning of Terra's history. Humanity has existed for 300,000 years, that doesn't mean that any random human is that age.
Wrong comparison. Feranmuts are basically low "g" gods. They're immortal, not just long-lived. They were on Terra before the first "humans" arrived on the planet and were evolved into their current, humanoid form. So even if we assume something like FEV from Fallout being in play, it's still at least a few tens of thousands of years old.

Users who are viewing this thread