Zatsuyou Fuyo Jutsushi ga Jibun no Saikyou ni Kizuku made - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Settling The Score

Group Leader
I'd be delighted if someone could pick this up so my friend won't ask me to continue doing this TL. If no one does it then I guess I'll do this whenever I feel like it or if that mf makes a sacrifice :worry:

Please point out any weird grammars/sentences you see, I'll try my best to fix them, english is not my first language!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for trying your hand in this sole chapter!

I indeed somehow managed to read the other chapters but they were done by rightdark scans and they are horribly translated - like over-reliance on MTL with proof-reading almost non-existent (e.g. katakanas being mistranslated, and names being misspelled multiple times all on the same page - even furiganas are being ignored because their MTL just translated the kanji part).
Anyways, this was a breath of fresh air, whether or not you will continue this, still kudos to you on doing this one!

Last edited:
TOnjlMo.png

My pain is still far greater than yours!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the TL! This is def not sniping, the other translators do a trash job and horde chapters to make you pay them, so anyone doing the TL is doing a service for the community. I wish you could pick this up but totally understand you not doing so; either way I can't thank you enough for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
IMO "Sniping" a series from "rightdork" isn't really sniping as they focus on their shitty site rather than here sooooo fuck em, also thank you for the translation and the explanation at the end too for why you did a certain translation.
I was wondering why this series jumped from chapter 4 to 18, and it's because I have that shitty group blocked.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for trying your hand in this sole chapter!

I indeed somehow managed to read the other chapters but they were done by rightdark scans and they are horribly translated - like over-reliance on MTL with proof-reading almost non-existent (e.g. katakanas being mistranslated, and names being misspelled multiple times all on the same page - even furiganas are being ignored because their MTL just translated the kanji part).
Anyways, this was a breath of fresh air, whether or not you will continue this, still kudos to you on doing this one!
Also! They had like 30 chapters done in ADVANCE, and would drop feed them out because they wanted you to go to their shady site (virus city my guy) and they revealed this THEMSELVES when they thought someone was gonna post ahead of them on mangadex which the guy didn’t. Then they REMOVED all those chapters and have been drip feeding like once every month or two

Dex-chan lover
Also! They had like 30 chapters done in ADVANCE, and would drop feed them out because they wanted you to go to their shady site (virus city my guy) and they revealed this THEMSELVES when they thought someone was gonna post ahead of them on mangadex which the guy didn’t. Then they REMOVED all those chapters and have been drip feeding like once every month or two
I mean, that's why I blocked them. They don't exist as far as I'm concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread