A Story About a Stalker Woman and a Smiling Man - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I like it when stalkers actually look like stalkers in these and not like... insanely hot babes.
I don't think there's a definite Stalker "Fashion" ô_ô..

You wouldn't believe it, but anyone can be a Stalker under the wrong(?) circumstances, even "hot babes" 🙄

Dex-chan lover
I don't think there's a definite Stalker "Fashion" ô_ô..

You wouldn't believe it, but anyone can be a Stalker under the wrong(?) circumstances, even "hot babes" 🙄
Just to clarify, I mean the sheepish expression and crazy eyes is much appreciated. She looks in line as how she behaves (good character design).
Don't read too much into it.

Dex-chan lover
Hamita is literally a coin flip author, i think I think my sanity has been spared with this one

Dex-chan lover
is she even a stalker

all she does is wait for him so they can walk together

Dex-chan lover
They're both just awkward kids that don't know how to express their feelings. They'll get it eventually.

Although if he wants to speed the process up, he just needs to say he's going on a date later, and he has to take a shower that night to get ready. A long one, with the windows open to let out the steam...

Of course, he should be sure to be safe. Use a fake AI generated girl that doesn't look like anyone in a 30km radius, and hide all of the kitchen knives except the emergency rope cutting knife under your pillow.

Users who are viewing this thread