Yuria-sensei no Akai Ito - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - Yuria-sensei Steps Off the Beaten Path

Dex-chan lover
Yuria finally getting letting herself experience a pure romance after all these years of getting treated like her husband's live-in maid is sooooo satisfying!! Anyone who tries to tell you there's an age limit on happiness or experiences like this is a fool!

Cal

Unibrow is off, guise. The boy is going down. 😅

I'm happy she's doing something nice for herself, regardless of what happens next. Little things like that can be refreshing.

I kind of wish I could pluck my brow ends to redraw them however, but my nineties over-plucking damage makes me scared!!

Double-page supporter
Having just binged this series, I can safely say I admire Yuria. She has enough self-awareness to realize her faults, but accepts her choices anyways.

Somebody needs to tell her that Goro' s love for her is only as a rock he can lean on to deal with his sister, look after his mother and his home while he goes off to live his life.

When he wakes up, he better not try to hold her back! She deserves to look after herself as she has for those around her.

Fed-Kun's army
Having just binged this series, I can safely say I admire Yuria. She has enough self-awareness to realize her faults, but accepts her choices anyways.

Somebody needs to tell her that Goro' s love for her is only as a rock he can lean on to deal with his sister, look after his mother and his home while he goes off to live his life.

When he wakes up, he better not try to hold her back! She deserves to look after herself as she has for those around her.
the moment he wakes up and gets his cognitive senses back, she should divorce his ass and yeet herself out. Let that useless sister and the side pieces take care of him. Looks like that's her plan anyway, so I hope nothing will make her change her mind.
In the mean time, she should have fun with Ban-chan or whoever comes her way.

Users who are viewing this thread