The Shiunji Family Children - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Change Between Siblings

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, 15 and she still let him scrub her. I want an anime adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
Something like "you're all adopted" should be either said at the end of the party or the next day, not at the beginning...
"Yeah, you're all adopted. Now let's forget about it and just eat."

"I didn't hear you either, onii-chan" my ass, she probably started thinking about how to trap him the second she learned that they're not related.

By the way, didn't they just lose any reason to care about their "mother"? They don't remember anything about her and she isn't their biological mother, so she's pretty much just their adoptive father's dead/estranged lover, not their mother.

Dex-chan lover
Something like "you're all adopted" should be either said at the end of the party or the next day, not at the beginning...
It was a birthday gift for Kotono lmao.

By the way, didn't they just lose any reason to care about their "mother"?
If you see it that way. They might see it different. Them not remembering aside, it'd still be sad to not have someone to call it was their mother, even if by short time and it's not like it's guaranteed their biological parents are out there somewhere alive and/or wants to have anything to do with them. It might even be possible they could just use that connection to get something out of the richy rich family.

After all they were adopted, not kidnapped. Their new parents still took care of them, no matter how long or short.

I do wonder, is it really a thing in Japanese laws that as long as you're not blood related it's fine or it's just for plot's convenience?
Personally I don't see a problem, but legally speaking... :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder, is it really a thing in Japanese laws that as long as you're not blood related it's fine or it's just for plot's convenience?
Personally I don't see a problem, but legally speaking... :thonk:
It's actually legal.

Incest (as in sexual activity) is legal in every case, but marriage between relatives by blood up to third degree of kinship isn't.
So it is legal between adopted siblings, or from the fourth degree of kinship upward, for example between half-first cousins, first cousins once removed, or second cousins.

Source: Wikipedia (Family law in Japan):
According to Articles 731–737 of the Civil Code:
(...)
Lineal relatives by blood, collateral relatives within the third degree of kinship by blood #2, may not marry, except between an adopted child and their collateral relatives by blood through adoption. #3 (Article 734)

[Wikipedia link to the table with degrees of kinship]
[Link to explanations of kinship/relative terminology]

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's actually legal.

Incest (as in sexual activity) is legal in every case, but marriage between relatives by blood up to third degree of kinship isn't.
So it is legal between adopted siblings, or from the fourth degree of kinship upward, for example between half-first cousins, first cousins once removed, or second cousins.

Source: Wikipedia (Family law in Japan):

[Wikipedia link to the table with degrees of kinship]
[Link to explanations of kinship/relative terminology]
Is it why japan has so many of those mangas with adopted siblings trying to bed each other? :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
this mangaka 's trademark : filling the chapter with some useless panels and pages :

page 2 :
1 whole page that only shows the useless doors ? are you kidding me ?
i guess the doors show the order of their ages : banri ( most oldest girl ) > seiha ( smart girl ) > ouka ( angry girl ) > arata ( main male ) > sion ( 2nd son ) > minami ( sport girl ) > kotono ( mute girl ) .

page 4 + 5 : reaction faces .

page 7 : more reaction faces .

page 9 + 10 + 11 + 12 : more reaction faces .

a more better name for this manga : snow white and 7 dwarf siblings , lol .

page 6 :
i guess "chihiro" is the name of their fake mother . where is she now ? she was dead ? or she left this house ?

- the dad : you are adopted . now lets eat . if you have any questions , i will answer them in the next week .

the dad picks a very bad timing to tell the truth :
birth-days are supposed to be fun , and now after this , they will be sad and cry alone .
and they will have their final exams at school tomorrow , they will fail the exams , and repeat a year , lol .

they are adopted from some orphanages , so why does all of them have the good genes ? they are smart , strong , sporty , pretty , etc etc , .....
i guess the only explaination is the dad bought the sperms and eggs of famous peoples to make these kids .

page 14 : the mangaka has a very bad memory : in page 45 of chapter 1 , sport girl is wearing a skirt , not a pants .

• main male : i need to take a bath in the one and only single bath-room in this big mansion .
  • and i instantly knew there would be an encounter with 1+ sisters in the bath-room , this manga is so cliche . tips for avoiding encounters in the bath-room : if you see the light is on , 1st you should ask if anyone is inside , and the bath-room should have a lock . i guess the dad doesnt install a lock because he wants to barge in whenever his fake daughters are taking a bath , lol .

• mute girl : onii-chan , my back is itching , can you wash my back ? and now my pu$$y is itching , can you wash my pu$$y ?
  • main male : im an eunuch who hasnt hit puberty , so i do not feel nothing when i see your nude body .

page 32 :
  • angry girl : i always use insulting names to call him , and let our dog bite him , but i dont want him to act cold and distant around me ...
  • ??????? what kind of logic is that ?

in the next chapter , the right course of action should be making love , just like the wise grandpa in Little Miss Sunshine ( 2006 film ) says , lol :

- yo under-age boy , You should be getting that young stuff. That young stuff is the best in the world.
See, right now you're under-age jail-bait. The girls are under-age jail-bait. It's perfect.
I mean, once you boy hit 18 years old ... Man, you're talking about three to five years in prison if you do "it" with under-age girls .

Users who are viewing this thread