Kimi no Kokoro wo Kanjitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - That was the first time

Group Leader
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here

This series really is an odd one. Originally we'd wanted to post monthly, but now we've done four chapters in a month. I honestly have no idea what the plan is, though I hope to have a solid plan by the end of the volume. The hard bits of chapter 5 are done, so I'll likely focus my efforts on other series this week, but get back to this in a week or so.

I won't use this as a place to recruit, buuuuuuuuut you can reach out to me through the discord server if you're interested. (https://discord.com/invite/Yp8EH5P9GR.)

This is usually the bit where I give my commentary on the chapter, but I don't really have anything meaningful to say.

Power Uploader
Nostalgia, huh...? Inb4 he did something nice for her (gave her his ice cream after she dropped hers!?!?!?) when they were both like 6 and she carried that torch all the way till now whereas the law says he had to forget all about it.

Group Leader
Nostalgia, huh...? Inb4 he did something nice for her (gave her his ice cream after she dropped hers!?!?!?) when they were both like 6 and she carried that torch all the way till now whereas the law says he had to forget all about it.
It does get addressed in the next chapter and as much as I like that idea, I can tell you it’s probably maybe likely sorta definitely potentially not that.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy the plot that even he doesn't know all of kanji. So in the end he will have to actually communicate with her to get her actual feelings. Kind of a dope loop hole that adds layers to their relationship long run

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy the plot that even he doesn't know all of kanji. So in the end he will have to actually communicate with her to get her actual feelings. Kind of a dope loop hole that adds layers to their relationship long run
It's a really smart touch, especially since "what the fuck is that kanji" is, from what I heard, not nearly as strange or embarrassing as "what does that word mean." Someone not knowing what a word means usually signals 'stupid' or at least 'uneducated,' while kanji can be obscure. It's relatable, like someone not understanding a complex chemical reaction or another language.

Dex-chan lover
This is so cute and wholesome but my mind is constantly thinking that I could never deal with these kind of people irl, Im already having hard time dealing with normal people behavior lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread