Real no Heroine wa Irimasen! - Vol. 16 Ch. 114

Dex-chan lover
the obligatory
I8iytEK.png

Dex-chan lover
Every now and again I just wanna ... you know ... punch this guy in the nuts. Not because I'm jealous, but because he has multiple women that really like him and all he wants to do is fantasize about/play with 2d women. The nut punching is to try and wake those suckers up or something because they have got to be DEAD. Then I realize that he's also a 2d character and say 'carry on'

Dex-chan lover
Talk about the "usual japanese guy that doesn't know how to interact with love/feelings"
Imo, the "I don't want to hurt their feelings" is a bs type of excuse. He's more scared of doing something and facing the consequence...or maybe it's the author who's scared of stray from the easy harem route...

Dex-chan lover
uh, why is the alt title "Even 'Used Goods' Wants to Experience Love!" ? :korone:

Dex-chan lover
Talk about the "usual japanese guy that doesn't know how to interact with love/feelings"
Imo, the "I don't want to hurt their feelings" is a bs type of excuse. He's more scared of doing something and facing the consequence...or maybe it's the author who's scared of stray from the easy harem route...
I mean, he has personal experience with heartbreak so that's less of a Japanese guy thing and more of just a human thing.
But yeah, the "I don't want to hurt their feelings" isn't a valid excuse. The moment multiple people fall for you, you are going to hurt them regardless of your intentions. Even going the harem route is going to hurt the ones who accepts it but wishes to be the only one.

And lol on the easy harem route, so many authors are not only afraid to go after a specific girl but also afraid to fully go down the harem route.

Users who are viewing this thread