Batsu-Hare - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Vibe Sound

Dex-chan lover
At least this harem has some yuri in there too, it feels like a wholesome poly relationship and less NTR’y.

I still wish it was just a normal romance but all modern Rom coms must be harems so I’m just glad it doesn’t feel like cheating

Dex-chan lover
Is this a good read?
It starts out great but then when the blonde shows up, it takes a pretty steep nose dive but it’s seemingly chilled out and found an OK place. But yeah. They sadly dropped the original concept of a man falling in love with his former lovers twin, and just made it into a generic harem manga, but that’s how it goes in 2024. It’s literally impossible to not have multiple of interests. So it is what it is

Dex-chan lover
It starts out great but then when the blonde shows up, it takes a pretty steep nose dive but it’s seemingly chilled out and found an OK place. But yeah. They sadly dropped the original concept of a man falling in love with his former lovers twin, and just made it into a generic harem manga, but that’s how it goes in 2024. It’s literally impossible to not have multiple of interests. So it is what it is
Unfortunately it's hard to get views/sales without turning something into a harem or add relationship drama into the mix.

Dex-chan lover
That's for you to decide, he's not the typical spinless MC so there's that at least
He was at the beginning.
Cucked on his anniversary with flowers in hand, remember? Full ED and paid compensation to his cheating wife because he couldn't give her dick after she mocked him during their first and only time. Stayed with her as her dog, taking abuse until the Anniversary Incident.
I'd call that pretty spineless.

Users who are viewing this thread