Villain Classroom - Ch. 4 - Chapter 4

Dex-chan lover
You know, I wasn't sure if this was going to be interesting, after the reveal of who this girl is and what she wants. But it's still interesting; what's with the male main character? He kinda seems sus. Also why does it seem like the sister is imprisoned? Han Bora is supposedly doing this for her sister, but it doesn't exactly seem like her sister wants it, so is this just all an excuse for Han Bora to unleash her violent impulses? Intriguing.

Also, is it possible to get the sound effects translated as well? Sometimes the reactions of the characters are confusing, because I don't know what the sound effect means, so I don't know what they're reacting to.

Dex-chan lover
Are the sisters even actually different people, or are they just split personalities? While I have nearly zero knowledge on the topic, aren't birthmarks usually stuff like injuries (whether physical or infection) when super young? the leg marks seem like a sign of split personalities in the same body, and the lack of adults in the house being the fact its a representation of their shared mind space.

Hello
You know, I wasn't sure if this was going to be interesting, after the reveal of who this girl is and what she wants. But it's still interesting; what's with the male main character? He kinda seems sus. Also why does it seem like the sister is imprisoned? Han Bora is supposedly doing this for her sister, but it doesn't exactly seem like her sister wants it, so is this just all an excuse for Han Bora to unleash her violent impulses? Intriguing.

Also, is it possible to get the sound effects translated as well? Sometimes the reactions of the characters are confusing, because I don't know what the sound effect means, so I don't know what they're reacting to.
Hello, I am Lucifer07, the group manager of cloud ninja scans , i would like to inform you that its possible to translate the sound effects and improve the manhwa even more but we are low on staffs right now as we are a newly opened scans, there are only 2-3 staffs who are doing their best. We would be very grateful if u read this manhwa on our website and support us even more by joining our discord server. I apologise for not translating the sound effects until now.

Dex-chan lover
Hello

Hello, I am Lucifer07, the group manager of cloud ninja scans , i would like to inform you that its possible to translate the sound effects and improve the manhwa even more but we are low on staffs right now as we are a newly opened scans, there are only 2-3 staffs who are doing their best. We would be very grateful if u read this manhwa on our website and support us even more by joining our discord server. I apologise for not translating the sound effects until now.
No worries, if you can't do it that's fine. :) I'm certainly not gonna complain about something I'm getting for free!

Users who are viewing this thread