One-Punch Man

Dex-chan lover
But isn't there already a fan scalation from the OPM subreddit guys? Why not post them here? Are did they also refuse to do so?

What did they agree with VIZ? Delete all English scalations of OPM in here altogether, including the fan scalations?

Dex-chan lover
Can't help but wonder.... if there are no English chapters and I've got the search filter set to series with English translations only... why is this still showing up in search results?

Double-page supporter
Late to replying but short answer is viz don’t want it on here. They legally are the ones translating it so they can choose this if they wish
My point is that fantranslations are up here for nearly every manga and the version I read is from reddit and not from viz anyway. I just wonder of Mangadex has been sued or anything.

Dex-chan lover
My point is that fantranslations are up here for nearly every manga and the version I read is from reddit and not from viz anyway. I just wonder of Mangadex has been sued or anything.
They weren’t sued, they were sent a cease and desist order. They removed the manga so it was fine. I think it applies to most viz translated manga. I assume it’s just not worth there time trying to remove them from every platform, plus Cubari isn’t easy to navigate without a link. Mangadex is probably the biggest place for manga to be uploaded so it’s not too surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread