Otome no Teikoku - Ch. 287 - Hundred Hundred

Dex-chan lover
That train thing is super disturbing :oops:

Yuu being very cute today.

Also 287 chapters and not a single aquarium date? Is this even yuri? Is Kishi-sensei saving the aquarium date for Ayano and Miyoshi getting together in like chapter 600?

Edit: thanks for the translation, Chads!

Dex-chan lover
MariYuu and MahiMahi both in a chapter is so good!!!

thank you for your work!!

Also 287 chapters and not a single aquarium date? Is this even yuri? Is Kishi-sensei saving the aquarium date for Ayano and Miyoshi getting together in like chapter 600?
I didn't even realize this till you point it out! It also shows how amazing Kishi-sensei is, writing 287 interesting chapters without including a classic trope! Now I'm curious to when will he use it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I didn't even realize this till you point it out! It also shows how amazing Kishi-sensei is, writing 287 interesting chapters without including a classic trope! Now I'm curious to when will he use it.
I reread the whole thing recently. And have been sitting on the aquarium joke since then XD

But yes, it's such a classic trope - I mean we had beach, fireworks festival and ferris wheel before, too, so it's not like he has been going out of his way to avoid tropes but aquarium is in like idk 90% of all stuff tagged yuri it seems like, so it was kind of a notable absence

Dex-chan lover
If that happened on trains in the US you'd have lawsuits because people felt unsafe and another person touched them.

Dex-chan lover
just remembered there was also a chapter for the Yamada sisters, Kaokao realizing something was really sad in that chapter.

I lived in Tokyo for six months and never saw the train shoving thing happen once. Probably extremely uncommon. Those trains do get packed though! People always wear backpacks on the front so they're more conscious of the space they're taking up when it gets really full

Users who are viewing this thread