Atarashii Kimi e - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Echo Point

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for returning!

If anyone's really anxious to keep reading, they do have the next chapter up already at the website they mentioned, but at this point just PLEASE let somebody finish this series, I have to know what the fuck is going on in this shit.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for returning!

If anyone's really anxious to keep reading, they do have the next chapter up already at the website they mentioned, but at this point just PLEASE let somebody finish this series, I have to know what the fuck is going on in this shit.
This and Alma need to be finished, both are great reads

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for returning!

The Spanish translation is way ahead and they already explained most of it. Every chapter is a banger!

Me

Aggregator gang
All you need is one little scripty boi to convert the pages for you but okay.
Yeah, but that's just an excuse, and not even a good one. The real point is that they want to shake the money tree and see what falls out.

Everyone thinks fan translations is their paying job these days. Just a buncha worthless panhandlers.

Double-page supporter
"We need your money so we can keep our domain/pay our staff/be motivated to work on projects! Give us donations if you want to keep reading these series!"

If i wanted to pay to read a manga i would just learn the language and support the author directly. Bc i sure as hell dont have any respect for big companies to give them money for a mediocre TL. "Oh youre just not wanting to pay for shit, you're despicable and cheap" Aint yall in the same boat by coming here? And yeah if i can access shit for free then im not gonna pay for it.

But ya know decades ago when the scanlating game started, nobody had kofi or paypal or patreon. Hell nobody even had websites - most of the early TL was done on fucking AOL amd similar chat rooms and image boards. You dont need a website, you dont need and shouldnt be looking to gain a personal profit from a VOLUNTARY HOBBY, and tbh, if you're main reason for being in the community is to get paid, you should leave. Bc you dont care about what youre doing, youre only there for a paycheck and that just shits on the pride and dignity of the rest of us.

If you dont have the means to TL without having to extort people via obligatory donations or donowalls or website exclusive chapters to gain ad revenue, then stop doing it. Yeah sure raws cost money. But theres plenty of ways to get good quality raws of most things without paying, and plus raws arent that expensive anyway.

You wanna know why people shit on, boycott and overall hate groups like GD, Champion and others like them? Its the same shit youre doing.

Double-page supporter
Also can we appreciate the glow up of the terrorist dude? Dude was a fatty with glasses in the memories and now hes tall and slim, if not fairly fit, seems to have better hygiene and better looks like how he grooms his hair and his clothes

Users who are viewing this thread