Overgeared - Ch. 228 - The Sky, And The Impenetrable Fortress

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I kinda feel bad for him he pops this bs mode out of nowhere and wins the fight

Power Uploader
i believe the dragon appears next chapter.
nope.
only read the following spoiler if you have read the novel to about chapter 800. Otherwise it spoils something that might take the manhwa about 160 more chapters...

Last chapter that was my expectation, but with "Assimilate" it is too late for that, so I checked the wiki: That only happens at the Thrid National Competition, this is only the Second. Real bummer, because I was very much looking forward to seeing that in drawn form :meguuusad:

Aint no way braham just awoken and take over the body while it already mentioned he should wake up in next week

Aint no way braham just awoken and take over the body while it already mentioned he should wake up in next week
Didn't all the estimates say assimilation's cool down would end at best in time for the finale of the PvP matches, given all the breaks and events?

Double-page supporter
Tbh all this championship thing is quite boring. Greed's OP class got boring really fast, hope the plot makes a turn into schemes or secondary character developments.

Users who are viewing this thread