Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Ch. 110

Thanks for sticking with me to the end, and thank you to Fujichika Koume-sensei. I'm definitely satisfied with this series and happy that I picked it up, half on a whim, as well as a little proud to see the popularity it's picked up (as if I had anything to do with it).

Wondering if I should pick up another monthly series now.

A couple of notes:
  • Sorry for being uncharacteristically lazy about typesetting the congratulations sign, but the fact that it was one letter short to spell "congrats" coupled with it showing up multiple times (including in the color illustration in the end) made me decide to just let things be in Japanese for once.
  • I left out a bit of text above the END text on the last page because it kinda ruined the mood. "Thank you for reading. The final Volume 12 planned to be released on June 20th!"
  • The "okay I appreciate it but" bit is likely mistranslated because I'm bad at Japanese and didn't really get it but it seems like Komura just doing some kind of a tsukkomi bit anyway.
Thank you for you time and awesome translation of this beautiful manga.!

Dex-chan lover
Oh man am I gonna miss this. So wholesome, and I'm glad it didn't drag on. I'm happy with this ending.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and sticking with this manga!

As much as I want to see an epilogue, I kinda want to see them in another manga by this author and having them do a cameo in the background.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And a pure diabetes ending, as if it would end any other way for this series.

Though I'm not sure if I should applaud or hate the fact that the pun of us never seeing his parent's faces continued right to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Just like the sweetness of candy. It's end when you chew it down slowly. :meguuusad:

Thank you teasday to keep us updated. And of course, thank you aggregator site to recommend me this back 4 years ago :meguu:

See you all again. :hearts:

Group Leader
It's always the same classroom "i love you" ending (im not complaining tho, this one was waayyy better than the bunch, just a trope i started to notice after a no-lifing binging a bunch of romcoms)

Dex-chan lover
I......I can't believe it's over...
I've been following this series for 4 years and a bit... just.... it won't be the same without it.

Now that both this and Tonari no Onee-san has ended, I'm looking forward what masterpiece the author will bless us with next. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread