WindyFall

Recently, I’m waiting for updates but I can’t wait 😫 (I know it’s not easy to translate manga pages and others, so thanks to everyone for their translations! Take your time for a good translation and clean ٩( ᐛ )و) and so I’m trying to found other things to read. I don’t found any new yuri series or series that I still haven’t saw that are interesting to me, but with WindyFall, I can easily find which series they translate and they are interesting (+series I’ve still never read!).
So if your in the same situation like me 🥲, give a look here!!

⚠️ Thank you for all your hard work WindyFall!!! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ ⚠️

Sorry if there are English mistakes, I hope you can understand (╹◡╹) ♡

Dex-chan lover
Recently, I’m waiting for updates but I can’t wait 😫 (I know it’s not easy to translate manga pages and others, so thanks to everyone for their translations! Take your time for a good translation and clean ٩( ᐛ )و) and so I’m trying to found other things to read. I don’t found any new yuri series or series that I still haven’t saw that are interesting to me, but with WindyFall, I can easily find which series they translate and they are interesting (+series I’ve still never read!).
So if your in the same situation like me 🥲, give a look here!!

⚠️ Thank you for all your hard work WindyFall!!! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ ⚠️

Sorry if there are English mistakes, I hope you can understand (╹◡╹) ♡
They're not as active as before, but the thing is they rarely upload things to Mangadex, they do so on Dynasty, e/ex-hentai and their webpage. If you want it on Mangadex too, go into their Discord server and ask them to upload things here too (they're not against it, they simply lost the habit).

Users who are viewing this thread