Radiation House - Vol. 11 Ch. 85 - Blend Harmony (3)

Fed-Kun's army
I'm actually surprised that no one at the hospital, especially the head Radiologist, looked up Igarashi on PubMed. Never mind that he "studied abroad"; all peer-reviewed publications are indexed on PubMed no matter the country of origin.

Though, the head Radiologist seems somewhat an incompetent dinosaur so I'm not totally shocked.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually surprised that no one at the hospital, especially the head Radiologist, looked up Igarashi on PubMed. Never mind that he "studied abroad"; all peer-reviewed publications are indexed on PubMed no matter the country of origin.

Though, the head Radiologist seems somewhat an incompetent dinosaur so I'm not totally shocked.

So from word of mouth from a friend who's did both Medical studies and worked in a hospital and worked with some JP medical professionals, JP doctors are the dinosaurs of dinosaurs. A lot of them are the type that rest on their laurels, which is probably why the Head see's the new Director as a major challenge to his prestige.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao it is MedPub instead of PubMed
Also 32 publications... jeez.. what a god.

Dex-chan lover
Just binged this from the beginning, thanks for the translations. Must be tough with the advanced vocab.

Dex-chan lover
Based seller doing the right thing.
he is not doing the right thing per say

he is simply betting on the winning lot

like why continue to be with the dude who will be replaced later on go with the owner's daughter with the support of practically everyone instead and one of them is this genius dude.

Dex-chan lover
I know this manga must be real pain in the ass to translate, especially with all those medical terms and huge amount of text, but man... I wish to be able to read more ;_;

Dex-chan lover
I mean, where was he even looking, before resorting to PubMed?

Dex-chan lover
Today in who is the protag?
Tip: is the only one with no realistic face proportions...
ae6ace2dd524e85b439af95e5afe664794bdb81e.pnj

Users who are viewing this thread