The Person Sitting Next to Me Looking at Me with Perverted Eyes - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Did not expect this series to be this good with how many of these short fanbox-y things are floating around right now.

Dex-chan lover
Are we getting the complete story? or is this basically an ad for a +18 version
author doesn't seem to have a fanbox. So who knows?

some of these get picked up and serialized, but it's uncommon. I'd just bet on it staying as shorts unless it really blows up.

Contributor
author doesn't seem to have a fanbox. So who knows?

some of these get picked up and serialized, but it's uncommon. I'd just bet on it staying as shorts unless it really blows up.
i checked and they do seem to have fanbox, but they're not doing anything with it for now. they're pumping out these chapters quickly though and the first tweet popped off 100k+ likes, so if enough people ask the author if they can accept fans to their fanbox author may see demand for support and start doing extras for fanbox

Dex-chan lover
I forgot that FB groups and pages stealing whole chapters are a thing, deleted my account back in 2020 and I never actually missed using that site

Fed-Kun's army
Psst... hey, MC... You think she's hot. You've openly told her she's hot. She thinks you're hot and openly tells you you're hot. From what I can tell, both of you are single. Stop making this difficult.
then there won't be any freaking chapters after then.

Users who are viewing this thread