Is it Normal to Raise a Yandere Heroine as a Villainess ?! - Ch. 22 - Crepe Flavored Kiss

Aggregator gang
At this rate they're gonna do it before they even get back to their room.
Anyway thanks, this series is getting better and better with each new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
They just don’t cultivate like they used to, apparently
You haven't experienced true enlightenment until you've experienced "homopolar dual-cultivation" 🧘🏻‍♀️🧘🏽‍♀️ I read that phrase in a Baihe novel once and haven't stopped thinking about it since lol.

If I didn't know better I'd honestly take this author as the type to unironically make Jiang Yang suffer qi deviation from not being "balanced" with Dew or some other contrived (but welcome) excuse for these two to be physical

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

stardews body temp probably just took a sharp increase, good thing they fell on her school uniform because having to buy a dress because you got turned on ontop of will be horribly awkward

Dex-chan lover
y'all heard mia!! I'm drawing a yandere heroine x crazy beauty crossover artwork (it'll be colored, too) and I'll show it to our discord server first when we hit 100 members! so join for silly art 👹
one more member until the drawing is revealed 👹 the art kinda slays because I actually colored it this time so join for silly art !!!

Users who are viewing this thread