Shiretto Sugee Koto Iteru Gal: Shiritsu Paranomaru Koukou no Nichijou - Ch. 11 - Slacking off on PE kinda deal

Dex-chan lover
forget about trio and that sensei...

u guys notice that our MC actually adapted with trio ability right??

he attend the class while observing what trio been doing whole class

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @roppatsu
  • p9 'S that -> 's that
  • p23 Thus it is referenced how -> Thus it references how // Thus it is referencing how // Thus it is a reference to how
P23 changed to "thus it is a reference to how". As a side note, also changed the layout a little to add a screenshot of the yabatanien line.

P9 is a bit weird, though. Mirai's "...'S that true?" bubble should be capitalized, as it's a new sentence. I assume a mix-up was made due to the previous bubble, as it might make you think that Mirai is saying it, not Heeko. So I changed that bubble a little instead:

"Only ever saw you use Hallucination, now that I think about it." --> "Because I only ever saw you use Hallucination, really."

This should hopefully make it a little bit clearer that it is still Heeko who is saying that.
Could also change it to the 3rd person "Because I only ever saw Maho use Hallucination, really." to further indicate this, as Mirai uses the first person in her bubble. But I think that this is a little overkill so I'm not doing it

Thank you very much for the feedback!

Dex-chan lover
P9 is a bit weird, though. Mirai's "...'S that true?" bubble should be capitalized, as it's a new sentence. I assume a mix-up was made due to the previous bubble, as it might make you think that Mirai is saying it, not Heeko. So I changed that bubble a little instead:

Thank you very much for the feedback!
No, I got that it was someone else speaking, but I thought that an apostrophized phrasing like "'S" would still not be capitalized, even at the beginning of a sentence. But both you and Bing and Gemini disagree with me, so apparently I was wrong and have learned something new!

Other than that, I'm always happy to provide feedback when it's considered helpful :).

Also, for those wondering: yes, Yamada sensei is 99% a reference to/inspired by Mahoraga.

zd7xfp.jpg
r5dqr1.jpg

I don't think you can call this unintentional.

Though, note that Sukuna says "mushiken" in the original, instead of "janken". Mushiken is a much, much older version of rock-paper-scissors/janken, so he uses that as he's more used to it, being from thousands of years ago. Since official scans like Viz like to avoid using TL notes (i.e. assume that their readers are usually casuals, who don't care about that garbage), they chose to instead translate it directly as rock-paper-scissors and remove the "Meaning 'janken'" note that's in between the panels. But it is there in the originals, and our gal manga also has an in-between panel note on this page. Whether this was to further reference that Mahoraga page and its between-panel note is a bit debatable, as they're in different positions and relay different pieces of information. But hey, even if it's unintentional, it's a wacky coinkydink, nonetheless.

Oddly enough (?), the anime decided to have Sukuna straight up say janken. Probably because most people still don't know what mushiken is, and you can't add between-panel notes when there's no panels, and there's only cuts (that dozens of artists bled over. Episode 17 was a shitshow production-wise, after all...).

Somewhat also sure that the yellow text on page 3 (the color page) is also a reference to JJK; the yellow outline and the font (in japanese. check the originals) gives me this feeling. but i'm an anime only so who knows lolololol
The yellow text on page 3 seems to be a reference to the current arc of the manga, 人外魔境新宿決戦, which is translated as “The Decisive Battle in the Uninhabited, Demon-Infested Shinjuku”. By the way, this is not my own translation.

Dex-chan lover
by the way. isn't it a bit crazy that this chapter, the most recent one, which gets us up to date, has a TL notes page that is almost identical in structure to chapter 1's?

first note is about slang that merges a very popular and basic word with the name of a food company
second note is about a deconstruction of words down to their kanji that happens in the original japanese version, but is lost in translation to english

having something start and end with the same thing is a popular literary technique to give a work a sense of closure and destiny. and here we are, having achieved it randomly. lol

Anyways what I ACTUALLY came here to say is that no chapter dropped today, meaning that chapter 12 drops on May 1st. Expect it to hit Mangadex on May 2-5ish

Dex-chan lover
That seems kind of unethical to do all that stuff to him.
If it was harming him or activating some negative side effect of his ability I'd agree, but from the look of it they only made Sensei stronger. To the point that his ability itself evolved lmao

I'm more worried about what happened to those random baseball kids and items they imported from other timelines

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I get that pe is tech important but some times the 'testing' seems like it can be too hard/asking for a normal student that's not on any sports team to have hte same stamina. tho i guess by senior highmost coaches don't care and will count your laps as long as you just do it a few times as opposed to actually running
Pe in highschool is not for student to measure their ability supposedly. It's for to introduce methods to improve each student's health. At least that is the intention in my country

Group Leader
forget about trio and that sensei...

u guys notice that our MC actually adapted with trio ability right??

he attend the class while observing what trio been doing whole class
That's because they are not applying the techniques on him. Only Sensei is hallucinating.

Users who are viewing this thread