Upotte!! - Vol. 14 Ch. 107 - Genkoku, teacher at Seishou Academy, has an encounter with-?

Dex-chan lover
It's getting hard to remember this manga, once upon the time, had other arcs than this one. That being said, my favourite scene of the whole series is still the one where Gengoku didn't recognise FG-42 because she looked too beautiful. It happened during the very beginning of this arc, though I guess it would have still been difficult to recognise it as the beginning phase of this super arc.

Dex-chan lover
It's getting hard to remember this manga, once upon the time, had other arcs than this one. That being said, my favourite scene of the whole series is still the one where Gengoku didn't recognise FG-42 because she looked too beautiful. It happened during the very beginning of this arc, though I guess it would have still been difficult to recognise it as the beginning phase of this super arc.
Not to mention in the meantime a lot of better manga with similar concepts have been made. Like girls frontline.

I don't even remember what's happening in the manga anymore can someone catch me up on this arc

Dex-chan lover
I don't even remember what's happening in the manga anymore can someone catch me up on this arc
You could just reread it?

(But IIRC it's about getting back the missing piece of their friend, so she can get her memories back.)

Either way, thanks to ak for their hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread