A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal

Dex-chan lover
Color corrected and redrawn Cover picture of Volume 1. 👇
pkJYWTB.png

When I was making Fan Art of this manga, I made in color. To know about details of Sakura and family's hair color, I didn't had any color pic of Satou Family from Author Account. (I don't know about what lies in Fanbox and Fantia, if some color images are there or not). Then the cover pic of volume 1 had color Image, but it was tinted with pink color. I color corrected to get original skin tone and hair color.
About New character Misaki Haizuka, I sreached the meaning of name kanji in Haizuka, was not disappointed to find it was "Gray" color. So, drawn her hair, eyes, and sweater in Gray color.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Color corrected and redrawn picture of Volume 1. 👇
pkJYWTB.png

When I was making Fan Art of this manga, I made in color. To know about details of Sakura and family's hair color, I didn't had any color pic of Satou Family from Author Account. (I don't know about what lies in Fanbox and Fantia, if some color images are there or not). Then the cover pic of volume 1 had color Image, but it was tinted with pink color. I color corrected to get original skin tone and hair color.
About New character Misaki Haizuka, I sreached the meaning of name kanji in Haizuka, was not disappointed to find it was "Gray" color. So, drawn her hair, eyes, and sweater in Gray color.
Fantia has indeed color pages. I can confirm.

Dex-chan lover
Next will be art series of profile pictures of all main girls. Apart from regular updates.

Fed-Kun's army
Mah man just went for a gal with big breasts and says "do you have some featuring a gal with big breasts?" like he was going to make one with her.

It really is sad when after 98% population of men being chopped off, the only thing stood out from you is only "being kind" and "being man". You really have zero trait, huh...

Guys
I want to hear your opinions on what i think about the future
I think that our world will be something similar to this manga in like 15 years or something like that

Dex-chan lover
@HeatManga I colored 1st page of Chapter 143. Can you include it next update for English translation? 😊

KUHO4UN.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Guys
I want to hear your opinions on what i think about the future
I think that our world will be something similar to this manga in like 15 years or something like that
World has turned scary. Not like this, but the way fertility collapsed in east like Korea, Japanese, China and west paints a bleak picture for these countries.

Dex-chan lover
Sumire Ne san's 4 profile images, 2 by author, 2 by me.
zLSZfj2.png

Users who are viewing this thread