My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 269

Dex-chan lover
A lovely chapter, thanks as always Paragon. Not only is the little lady beautiful, but I thought the theme of living in an era of peace was surprisingly poignant for a fluff manga. But even today, as the news makes clear, it's not a peaceful era for everyone ;_;

Dex-chan lover
Man, reading this chapter just calmed me down. Funny enough i was actually playing a game set in ancient china before this

Dex-chan lover
Man this webtoon chapter would age like milk if things take a sharp turn IRL. :haa:

That's aside, I really liked the slow pace, just wish we get to see progress soon. As the biggest shocker would be seeing their babies now! :meguupog:

Father seems to have finally settled with the idea Jiang He as his daughter in law and if anything, now cherishes her prescence in their home.

This whole comic with them being homey and stuff is really relaxing. Not every comic about couples needs to be hot and heavy. If anything, we don't get enough of the day by day couples go through. Not every single one needs an outing to a amusement park or beach chapter. Life together is built together day by day.

Dex-chan lover
To show her the peace of this era, let's go see a military parade
Mmmh... Yes ?
I suffer from cultural gap I guess

(Anyway, I love those serie)

Dex-chan lover
To show her the peace of this era, let's go see a military parade
Mmmh... Yes ?
I suffer from cultural gap I guess

(Anyway, I love those serie)
I think this might be Xu trying to tell his wife that even though they live a peaceful happy life, not everyone in this era does, and even after a thousand years have passed humanity still hasnt got past war entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread