Hiraheishi wa Kako wo Yumemiru - Ch. 62 - Truth

Like WTF ?! It all came out of nowhere and they then end it in a few pages saying they all lived happy ever after ? The demons stopped their aggressions but they still killed hundreds if not thousands of people in the capital, not even talking about how the demons were so underdeveloped. And you could see it coming like ten chapters before the end that it was gonna be rushed. It was so obvious that Naru was the Demon Lord. And for Oristera, she wanted to make a new entitie superior to human and demons but why did she make the hero to kill the demon lord it does not make any sense. I was enjoying it sad that it left such a bitter taste in my mouth.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
A shame of an ending, I remember reading the beginning a long time ago and enjoying it a lot, but this one clearly got axed and the author had to make up some quick bullshit ending... unlucky

Dex-chan lover
Well, this is definitely one of the endings of this century. I already had a bad feeling after seeing this labeled as Completed when I was checking my on hold list, but the lasts 20 chapters or so where pretty rushed. Everyone is on board and helps MC pretty much instantly and there's barely any conflict at all. A shame because the early chapters were setting up a bunch of interesting points.

It's just too forced, doesn't seem natural at all, like? For real? And here i thought we will have a good ending, i mean a reasonable good ending

Dex-chan lover
lmao wtf there was like entire volumes of progress in this one chapter. Anyone who read the WN, does the plot progress roughly the same way because the development itself is pretty interesting but it came way too abruptly at the end lol.

Dex-chan lover
Yikes.

Also, I'm still failing to see the 'Romance' Tag, it's misleading at best

Dex-chan lover
Welp. At least it has a conclusion i guess. Too much fantasy/reincarnation/isekai manga i've read that have an open ending.

Dex-chan lover
Tiana being missing from most of the latter half of the manga was a huge L. I was hoping to see how John and Tiana's relationship started and all that, since it was shown early on and toyed with but then left to die in the cold.

Double-page supporter
Nonetheless it was a good ending, maybe even better than the latter 75% of this manga

Users who are viewing this thread