Fist Demon of Mount Hua - Ch. 2

Damn, the big guy is kind of right. If this wasn't a wuxia story, the MC would not the make it far. It's unrealistic, and he needs to understand the cold and harsh truth.

Double-page supporter
@ChauNyan don't you see MC already realize that since the first chapter, the big guy only adding salt on the wound that MC want to heal.

Truth be told though with compromises and an inhuman will it is possible to do what was previously thought impossible even with a physical disability.

I mean look at Ewok, a deaf streamer who managed to join FaZe clan or Casey Harris from X Ambassadors who is blind but still an amazing musician. Or the many disabled bodybuilders, athletes and unnamed superstars. Yes, you're not going to have the limelight or even neccesarily be the best but it's still very likely that you will be great if you devote and apply yourself.

Don't let your shortcomings define you.

Gawd the above sounds cheesy but doesn't make it less true. Thanks for translation. I'm invested in this manhua. Hoping for stonks.

Well, the difference between them and the MC is that those disabilities don't really limit their field. For example, you do not need hearing to stream games nor eyesight for music. The martial art the MC is studying is fundamentally linked with the legs and footwork. Even then, his goals unlike those other disabled people is to become the best martial artist

Dex-chan lover
I like how he is actually respected by everyone, nobody act out of malice to him, just concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread