Nan Hao & Shang Feng - Ch. 122 - The takeout came

Fed-Kun's army
Sheng Feng feels like the type of guy who, when he becomes a father, will test his child’s skills by giving them a can of beans and telling them to figure out the rest on their own while holding a can opener behind his back
Omg is this a bean dad reference? Because it actually makes so much sense. Shang Feng, Bean Dad

Dex-chan lover
Omg is this a bean dad reference? Because it actually makes so much sense. Shang Feng, Bean Dad
Honestly people were too mean to bean dad, bullied him off the platform for hardly anything. Sometimes kids are gonna be hungry at random times and you just gotta tell em it's not time for dinner yet

Contributor
Honestly people were too mean to bean dad, bullied him off the platform for hardly anything. Sometimes kids are gonna be hungry at random times and you just gotta tell em it's not time for dinner yet
He didn’t delete his Twitter because of the bean dad stuff. He deleted his Twitter because of the old tweets people found afterwards

18d.png

He didn’t delete his Twitter because of the bean dad stuff. He deleted his Twitter because of the old tweets people found afterwards

18d.png

OMG! Thank goodness. That stuff should be wiped off the internet.

EDIT: Damn, how do I delete this? Wrong thread. I accidentally clicked out of the loli rape updates.

Dex-chan lover
I mean yeah you have to try your hardest on one method and if you find yourself unable to achieve anything then best you should just switch up the method

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome scene of parenthood. Father Feng's wisdom is bottomless. I think him for this fresh and full cup 🙏

Dex-chan lover
I honestly was gonna take his advice for untying knots, up until it was revealed that they ultimately resort to just cutting it 😂

Users who are viewing this thread