Jii-san To Baa-san Wakagaeru - Vol. 4 Ch. 94 - Piano

Dex-chan lover
As much as I want to shed a tear, I'm pretty much experiencing a Dune like scenario IRL where my body will not allow water to be wasted for tears.

SIGH..... Southeast asia weather is hellish this year.......

Dex-chan lover
Dementia is horrifying honestly. Seeing my grandma forget me and even my mom's name and her husbands was painful to say the least.

Supporter
Fun fact!
Music therapy is a real thing, and has shown to have major positive effects on quite a lot of brain diseases! From replacing the clock of the patients with Parkinson’s, stopping the shaking and even allowing them to dance! To making the brain use a different, functional part of the brain to remember for dementia patients, sometimes even restoring full functionality to completely unresponsive patients!

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter hit me a lot harder than I thought anything like it could. I stayed with my Grandma as she was getting close to the end. It happens so fast, it seemed like she was fine just 3-4 months before she started going through dementia, forgetting everything. Even though I'm in actual tears right now, seeing the comments commiserating my feelings made me feel a tiny bit better. :meguuusad:

Not to sound like an A-hole because this particular chapter did hit me in the feels, but...

OMFG, WHEN WILL BS END!?!?!? IT'S OVER TEN CHAPTERS ALREADY!!!

sigh There, now it's out of my system. Now we keep waiting...
i think it will only end once she can finally remember. the damage to her hourglass was pretty severe.

Dex-chan lover
It's weird how the currently broadcasted anime is just skipping so much to bring us to the full age regression baa-sama had.

Users who are viewing this thread