Radiation House - Vol. 11 Ch. 86 - Blend Harmony (4)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for posting! The exposition felt a bit awkward given the framing, but at least it fleshes out the characters a lot more. Our sales rep's younger earnestness reminds me of a certain rep from another series... :meguusmug:

Also, HIPAA much? :lul:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for posting! The exposition felt a bit awkward given the framing, but at least it fleshes out the characters a lot more. Our sales rep's younger earnestness reminds me of a certain rep from another series... :meguusmug:

Also, HIPAA much? :lul:
About HIPAA, Are you talking about how he got information on patients to help get specialize tools for them or how they’re talking about Iori being a doctor? If it’s about the first one, it should be fine as long as he doesn’t have any identifiers about the patient. As for Iori being a doctor, HIPAA doesn’t actually spread to hospital staff.

Dex-chan lover
This is a good sales.. like really. It has been a while since I saw a sales can do improvisation on site. Usually they will call their technical sales for that which took another weeks of waiting.

Dex-chan lover
You know it's fiction because the sales guy actually know something about the stuff he is selling, instead of just parroting the brochure available on the website...

Users who are viewing this thread