Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai - Vol. 9 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
20 chapters left, I really hope we get to see the conclusion of this arc (and probably quite likely too unless there’s something in between).

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I still REALLY don't like Elsie and feel like it's a waste to try to make her redeemable, on the author's part.

Dex-chan lover
Dang so this is why Elsie is so possessive toward Arge and showing so much anger and hatred towards the controlled vampire Count
Poor Elsie

Dex-chan lover
Consent! You stupid vampire! Don't just go around pushing yourself on people whether they want you to or not. Jeeze, this is better than last time, at least, but she really needs to learn boundaries.

Fed-Kun's army
yuri makes everything better
this is completely my opinion... I don't understand why so many people put dumb and such like that. I much rather see a guy and a girl... The story is still fine but yuri is just completely like eh or non interesting to me... kinda makes me feel not that great to see :/ and no it does not make everything better just because someone likes it.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting Arge to react to her sleep being just six hours with a "give me 30 more hours".

Consent! You stupid vampire! Don't just go around pushing yourself on people whether they want you to or not. Jeeze, this is better than last time, at least, but she really needs to learn boundaries.
I feel like this could be said with every single person in this story, especially the mc, she just lets everyone do whatever with her..

Users who are viewing this thread