Succubus to Hajimeru Shinkenkousai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Your Parents' Meddling is Stunting Your Growth!

Group Leader
I'm curious if this will end properly even at 21, as i cannot grasp any issue that would cause this to get axed, you seriously cannot dislike this manga, either from a visual standpoint or a writing standpoint
i can confirm the manga has a proper ending at 21. there are some parts that feel rushed but overall i would say its a proper ending (without giving anything away how it ends)

im surprised it got axed too. i like it and its pretty good visually and plot wise like you said.

Dex-chan lover
the lifespan problem is here..Now its tuff to get a happy ending in a way. Either he turns into a demon, which makes it so she now has to get energy from other humans (yknow what that implies..) or he stays human and dies wayyy earlier than her cuz of their vastly different lifespans.

Group Leader
please tweet the author im too shy to do it myself🥺👉👈
(dont translate tweets to him tho they contain spoilers for stuff I havent translated yet tho)

Attachments

• thisissosad.png
    thisissosad.png
    297.9 KB · Views: 45
Supporter
i can confirm the manga has a proper ending at 21. there are some parts that feel rushed but overall i would say its a proper ending (without giving anything away how it ends)

im surprised it got axed too. i like it and its pretty good visually and plot wise like you said.
Yeah like people in general pick this one up because well drawn lingerie boobies, but if you push that aside and pay attention for a bit you're gonna notice a really interesting story, having an MC that's down to earth on his decisions and isn't a wimp just because that's the norm, making choices on his first relationship is a way to keep in love with her but not affect his original goal

Having FMC succubus nature be expanded upon and well thought out, showing how their nature and decision making is indeed different from humans going beyond the "me demon me segs" showing how they're more down to instincts having territories n stuff

It's such an interesting and rich manga below the surface of the pretty art meant mainly to bait you in that i once again, cannot grasp why it would get axed, you could easily throw this in on Top 1 best romcoms ever made that would never get an anime

Group Leader
My third time praising this manga ever since it started aside, i wonder if we can buy physical raws and have them shipped worldwide
Honestly this one is the rare case in which i wanna own a physical copy even if it doesn't matter anymore
i think if you click the below link, then scroll down to the bulk order, you can buy physically and im pretty sure it ships abroad. I havent tried tho. its 2850 yen (18.53 USD) for the 4 volumes together, but shipping is probably gonna double that cuz it ships from japan. I just checked an address near me (USA) and its 3818 yen (24.59 USD) for shipping. so its 6668 yen (42.82 USD) for the whole set, including shipping (your price might vary a bit tho).

If you can afford roughly 10 dollars a volume, please go right ahead and order it from the link below. Its great PR for IAIKIRLKIRTIWKMS Scans. I can see it now: "Helping Mangakas Everywhere"

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product...amp=247&creative=1211&creativeASIN=475758086X

*not an affiliate link i dont have that kind of pull

*Also theres only 6 copies of volumes 1 and 2 left, and only 20 of volume 3. So if you are going to pull the trigger, the sooner the better.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! "Do you think there can be friendship between demons?" I mean, I don't see why not? She's only after one specific person, so you don't have to worry about her being competition for you or her stealing your prey, right? If they're not a threat to you, then is there really any reason you can't be friends? And she won't turn on you or betray you either, as long as you don't go after her man. Or at least that's what I wanna say, but apparently even if you do go after him she'll just forgive you???? I don't get the way either of them think, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread