When the Villainess Meets the Crazy Heroine - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Shitty dad accidentally helping his daughter figure out she's gay maybe let's go I guess? I really do feel like this girl is 2 steps away from just walking out of the house for good if this is how she's going to be treated.
The brother though, he's so loveable. I'm glad he's there to support them. Him being there makes me not worried for the girls even if this gets scary.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad Hesha is rebellious against her garbage family, and she's steadily progressing the romance. She's probably too slow to prevent some student council drama like Irene X Jolene allying for homosexual liberation and noble status.

Too complex so ima just blame the trash dad and green tea sister. Garbage.

Dex-chan lover
i got confused on who is sister jolene i guess she was qiao lin

Y'see, unlike Japanese where things like katakana exist, Chinese doesn't have separate letters for foreign words so when they have to deal with foreign name they just try to find characters with close enough sounds and slap them together.

So instead of Jolene, it's Qiao Lin.

Dex-chan lover
Hoping for the father, sister and the Prince to get into an “accident” all cunts.

Calm down a bit, comrade. Maybe the father deserves it, but the bratty sister getting corrected by Irene is so much better. Also the prince just needs a bit of enlightenment of the wonderful world of geh seggs

Users who are viewing this thread