Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Title error? Told me I was skipping chapters. xD

Wait... didn't they boink fuglies? Why are they still in separate rooms? Guess they could still be in the "just dating" faze, but thought they already moved into the same room.... maybe just projecting from the web/lite novels.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation. Looking forward to seeing what neat surprise the glowing purple space time crystal bestowed on MC

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation. Looking forward to seeing what neat surprise the glowing purple space time crystal bestowed on MC
Did they take it with them? My take away was that they left it behind because it might be dangerous to touch... yupper, after a quick check they didn't it, or least they way I interpreted the scene they left it in the cave.

Otherwise I don't think it has too much effect on Asagi or Daniela

Dex-chan lover
This manga adaptation is doing a terrible job. It's getting the plot points right but it's totally skipping on the details.
Well at least it's leaving out Daniella's constant ball busting. Like jesus fuck is she a fucking nagging harpy in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Title error? Told me I was skipping chapters. xD

Wait... didn't they boink fuglies? Why are they still in separate rooms? Guess they could still be in the "just dating" faze, but thought they already moved into the same room.... maybe just projecting from the web/lite novels.
Them being in separate rooms is more likely to be in separate beds. Remember he has a chest wound so sex would not be a good idea. As well as that they are have been getting subpar sleep for a few days, they are exhausted. Sleeping in the same bed is just not as restful, especially for anyone who is used to fighting, they would be used to sleeping lightly in case of needing to get up quick to defend themselves, a partner in the bed rolling over or just moving would make it hard to get a good rest.

Dex-chan lover
where is chapter 42? and why is Chapter 43 labeled like this?

Dex-chan lover
Them being in separate rooms is more likely to be in separate beds. Remember he has a chest wound so sex would not be a good idea. As well as that they are have been getting subpar sleep for a few days, they are exhausted. Sleeping in the same bed is just not as restful, especially for anyone who is used to fighting, they would be used to sleeping lightly in case of needing to get up quick to defend themselves, a partner in the bed rolling over or just moving would make it hard to get a good rest.
The very existence of single rooms in a medieval inn is pretty strange to begin with tbh

Dex-chan lover
Did they take it with them? My take away was that they left it behind because it might be dangerous to touch... yupper, after a quick check they didn't it, or least they way I interpreted the scene they left it in the cave.

Otherwise I don't think it has too much effect on Asagi or Daniela
It's mana flickered, which is a sign that it did SOMETHING. Who knows, maybe Asagi absorbed some of it's power somehow

There is no conflict in the raws,

the only conflict is in their brain not recognising the magazine vs volume numbering difference.

where is chapter 42? and why is Chapter 43 labeled like this?
This is chapter 42 (Magazine), 43 (Volume)
Someone fucked up at 38.1 by not uploading it as 39.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's mana flickered, which is a sign that it did SOMETHING. Who knows, maybe Asagi absorbed some of it's power somehow
As per the norm the lite novel described the scene in more detail. there are traces left that instagates the introduction of another support character to the story later on.

Dex-chan lover
So are you guys taking this over from the group you sniped it off of or what

Users who are viewing this thread